- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather, refine specifications, requirements based on technical needs
- Create, maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, scaling our application
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer, elecommunication), Mathematics, Science, Technology.
- Experience working in frameworks such as Laravel, Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with third party libraries, APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis, creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines, budgets with business acumen.
- Skilled, experienced in agile software development is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in software development. Experience working for SaaS company is a plus.
- Medical/health Insurance (include : Vision and Dental)
- BPJS TK
- Free Snack
- Annual leave
- Sport Activity
- Perfomance Bonus
- Employee Discount
phphtmllaravelAPIruby on railsgitAPIsAgileJqueryNodeJs
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!